Why use Westland SafeLawn?
• Fast-acting and long-lasting plant nutrients
• Greens & thickens lawns
• Helps grass outcompete weeds & moss
• Friendly bacteria to break down dead leaves & moss
• Safe for children & pets
• Added grass seed to fill gaps & thin areas
When to use :
• Apply every 3-4 Weeks from February to September when the grass is actively growing.
• For best results apply to the lawn after mowing and remove the clippings for better seed-soil contact.
BEST CONDITIONS: Do not apply during drought or freezing conditions, or when frost is expected.
How to use:
• Shake the pack before use to mix the contents.
• This pack treats 80sq.m, equivalent to 8 car parking spaces.
• 1 parking space = 2 x 5 metres = 10sq.m
APPLICATION:Apply the granules evenly to ensure the same result across the whole lawn. Mark out the areas to be treated.
BY HAND: Tear back the side strip to use the built in applicator. Sprinkle 35g/sq.m over the marked area.
BY SPREADER: Apply 35g/sq.m over the marked area with a suitable spreader. See more spreader settings.
Top Tip: For outstanding results you can safely double this application rate.
What to expect:
This product is made from organic matter, an odour when opening the pack or applying is normal.
Water thoroughly after application. Keep the lawn well watered for at least 2 weeks to help grass seed germination.
After 7 days the lawn will become greener and healthier.
The grass seed will germinate to fill gaps and help create a lusher, thicker lawn. As the grass becomes stronger it will start to outcompete weed & moss.
DO NOT exceed the maximum recommended rate of 70g/sq.m.
Overdosing with fertiliser can damage your lawn.
Children and pets need NOT be excluded from treated areas.
• Gloves are recommended when handling this product.
• Wash hands and exposed skin after use.
• This product is safe for children and pets, however it is good practice to store out of reach in a dry, frost-free place.