When to use:
• Use on a calm day when weeds are actively growing & have a large leaf area to absorb the weedkiller spray.
• Rainfall within 6 hours of application may reduce effectiveness and require re-treatment.
• Kills most weeds with a single application.
• Some tough weeds may need repeat treatment if regrowth appears.
• Two applications is the maximum number permitted.
Where to use:
• For use on unwanted vegetation.
• DO NOT SPRAY HEDGE BOTTOMS.
• DO NOT apply to lawns or other unwanted plants unless you intend to kill them.
• Take extreme caution to avoid drift as Resolva Path & Patio kills all green plant growth including grass.
How to use:
• Always read the label fully before use.
• SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
• Rotate the spray adjuster to ‘spray’ or ‘stream’.
• Spray the weed leaves lightly until fully wetted but avoid run off.
• Rotate spray adjuster to ‘X’ position after use and before storage.
• Do not walk into treated areas until the spray has dried on the leaves to avoid transfer to lawns and other vegetation.
• Treatment effect on some weeds will be seen within a few days.
• Other tougher weeds may not show effects for up to 4 weeks.
• Leave weeds for at least 7 days before cultivating.
• Treats up to 40 sq.m.
• Protection During/In Use: Do not breathe spray.
• Avoid contact with skin.
• WASH ANY CONTAMINATION from skin or eyes immediately.
• WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN before meals and after use.
• Environmental Protection: Do not empty into drains.
• Storage and Disposal: KEEP PRODUCT AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
• KEEP PRODUCT IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed, in a safe place.